Infinity, Heathwood has reached a major milestone, with the recent completion of Stage One! As Client Representative for the financier, Bluebird has overseen the delivery of 30 townhouses by local developer, Keystone Urban Developments.
In today’s article, we highlight the importance of a Client Representative and the value we bring to a project.
A Client Representative works on behalf of the lender by overseeing the development and ensuring their investment is repaid on time.
While not responsible for the day-to-day delivery, we give the lender comfort by keeping a watchful eye on progress, especially when it comes to construction, sales & marketing and statutory compliance.
So back to Infinity … On completion, it will comprise 87 brand new townhouses, with a pool and landscaped BBQ area.
We’ve been impressed by the speed and quality of the project. Builder, OJ Pippin, has made our lives easy by smashing through the construction of the first 30 townhouses. Stage 2 construction will commence shortly and our Client is proud to be able to continue providing project finance.
On behalf of the lender, here’s a snapshot of Bluebird’s role at Infinity.
We undertook a regular review of the:
- Development strategy and programme
- Sales & marketing strategy, including contract status
- Statutory compliance, including DA, plan sealing & titling
- Contractor obligations, including site visits to review build quality and progress
- Project budgets, monthly expenditure, progress claims, variances and forecast cost to complete.
We also undertook monthly PCGs with Keystone and provided a regular Status Report to our client to give them confidence that their investment was in safe hands.
The Value We Add:
- Piece of mind for the investor
- Structure and formality to monthly project reviews
- Input into strategic development decisions
- Analysis of risk and opportunities
- Available 24/7 as a conduit between the financier and the developer
For more information on this awesome project, check out Infinity’s website!
Bluebird Property Partners is a boutique residential development management and advisory company, based in Brisbane. We provide a dedicated and personalised service to developers and financiers who may not have the time, expertise or resources to oversee their projects.
We have extensive experience, networks and the resources to manage all or any part of the development process.
We are your ‘one stop shop’.